Blue Sapphire Variety 4.98ct 10mm Sapphire Gemstone Genuine Sapphire for Sapphire Jewelry loose sapphire Birthstone wedding gemstone
Deep blue sapphires have long been associated with royalty, often worn by medieval kings who believed that the gemstones would protect them from their enemies. Besides nobility and a symbol of faithfulness, it was also believed that sapphires cured eye disease and protected wearers from evil
.THIS LISTING INCLUDES 1 STONE PER ORDER
Gemstone Name: Natural Corundum, Sapphire Variety Color: Blue Transparency: TransparentShape: Cushion Total carat weight: 4.98ct Stone Size (mm): 10mm Hardness: 9 Treatment:Lattice diffusion Special considerations: None SKU: 00111113For similar listings, please find the link below:-https://etsy.me/2Mzel7L
1. What is Natural Corundum, Sapphire Variety ?
- Corundum is the mineral name that belongs to a couple of varieties, one of which is sapphire, given its' blue color. Natural Corundum, Sapphire Variety , can only be found in the Earth and is embellished for color enhancement. Natural corundum undergoes a new proprietary process to create the Sapphires.
2. What is the difference between natural sapphires, Natural Corundum, Sapphire Variety and synthetic sapphires?
- Composed of natural corundum
- Naturally mined directly from the Earth and sold into the market
Natural Corundum, Sapphire Variety
- This is Composed of natural corundum with over 2500 degree C
- This Sapphire is created from natural corundum from nature's mine
- natural corundum, which creates natural looking gemstones, is embellished for color enhancemen
- Not made from natural corundum
- Synthetic sapphires are 100% laboratory grown
- Creation begins and ends at the lab, it does not begin from the mine
3. Are these stones treated in any matter?
- Yes. These stones are induced by lattice diffusion of titanium and beryllium for color enhancement
4. Why is Sapphire the best alternative?
- You be the judge. Natural sapphires are becoming increasingly rare to find and therefore increasingly more expensive. Would you rather buy a natural sapphire, at thousands of dollars, or a dee Sapphire (Natural Corundum, Sapphire Variety )? Both are composed of natural corundum from Mother Nature, yet this dee Sapphires cost a fraction of the price!
5. Do you create custom made pieces?
- Yes, we do