Natural Blue Sapphire Variety Sapphire Gemstone RD 6mm Genuine Sapphire loose sapphire Blue Sapphire Certified sapphire SKU:114640
Deep blue sapphires have long been associated with royalty, often worn by medieval kings who believed that the gemstones would protect them from their enemies. Besides nobility and a symbol of faithfulness, it was also believed that sapphires cured eye disease and protected wearers from evil.
THIS LISTING INCLUDES 1 STONE PER ORDER*
Total carat weight: 1.25cts
Stone Size (mm): 6mm
Treatment: Lattice diffusion
Special considerations: None
Good to Know
Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
For similar listings, please find the link below
Enter our shop main page here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/VettriGemsUSA
We are wholesalers of only the highest quality natural precious and semi-precious gemstones. We have a full disclosure policy regarding any treatments and durability concerns. Questions about an item? Don't hesitate to send us a note; we respond within an hour most of the time unless if its mid night.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR TOP MOST PRIORITY, OUR SALE IS NEVER COMPLETE UNTIL WE SEE 5 STAR ON REVIEW😁 Happy Shopping Gems!
Natural Corundum Sapphire Variety Information
1. What is Natural corundum, sapphire variety?
• Corundum is the mineral name that belongs to a couple of varieties, one of which is sapphire, given its' blue color. natural corundum, sapphire variety, can only be found in the Earth and is embellished for color enhancement. Natural corundum undergoes a new proprietary process to create the Sapphires.
2. What is the difference between natural sapphires, natural corundum, sapphire variety and synthetic sapphires?
◦ Composed of natural corundum
◦ Naturally mined directly from the Earth and sold into the market
• WHAT IS NATURAL CORUNDUM, SAPPHIRE VARIETY ? AND HOW ITS MADE? (dee sapphire)
◦ This is Composed of natural corundum with over 2500 degree C
◦ This Sapphire is created from natural corundum from nature's mine
◦ natural corundum, which creates natural looking gemstones, is embellished for color enhancement
• Synthetic Sapphires
◦ Not made from natural corundum
Synthetic sapphires are 100% laboratory grown
Creation begins and ends at the lab, it does not begin from the mine
4. Are these stones treated in any matter?
• Yes. These stones are induced by lattice diffusion of titanium and beryllium for color enhancement
5. Why is Sapphire the best alternative?
• You be the judge. Natural sapphires are becoming increasingly rare to find and therefore increasingly more expensive. Would you rather buy a natural sapphire, at thousands of dollars, or a dee Sapphire (natural corundum, sapphire variety)? Both are composed of natural corundum from Mother Nature, yet this dee Sapphires cost a fraction of the price!